All of us have so many important things to do every day. More often than not, we get bogged down with unnecessary details. As a result, our productivity suffers. We lose focus and momentum. The essentials that need to be completed at hand get pushed off to the next day, or even worse, don’t get implemented at all.
Simply your life and increase productivity so you can focus on what really matters—your main priorities. Here are a few tips I recommend to add to your daily routine.
- Limit your time on social media.
- Turn off your phone while trying to do tasks.
- Know how to say NO!
- Keep your emails short and to the point. Say what you mean, mean what you say.
- Discard all bad relationships: the criticizers, the naysayers, the ones who argue for the sake of arguing, those who make you angry and give your grief.
- Don’t tirelessly mull over decisions. Learn how to make them quickly. Once you have the necessary facts in place, make it, and move on.
- Get up early. You’ll have more time and consequently be less stressed.
- Let go of what happened to you ages ago.
- Outsource errands like your dry cleaners or groceries, or have them delivered.
- Don’t worry about what others think.
- Keep your wardrobe simple. Mix and match outfits so you aren’t constantly out shopping for new looks.
When you put these recommendations into practice and increase productivity, you’ll find yourself making quicker decisions and getting more done!